Farmer's Wife Week 10

Hi! Welcome to my blog! It's week 10 of the Farmer's Wife quilt-a-long and I finally had the courage to start my own blog. I am new to the blog world so I have a lot to learn but am excited by the prospect. So I'll start with this week's Farmer'sWife blocks and work my way back to the beginning.
Churn Dash: After some of the difficult blocks this one was a welcome relief.
Block 19: Checkerboard

Block 18: Century of Progress. I don't know about the other quilters but I found this one quite tricky. One of my points isn't perfect in the centre but I just don't have it in me to re-do it. I will embrace imperfection.

Block 17: Cats & Mice. This block took some time to cut out but I think it turned out quite well and I am happy with it. So these were the blocks I sewed this week. Week 9 and week 10. I am relieved to be caught up again. I will leave it at that for now as I don't want to overwhelm those who read this. Happy quilting to my fellow quilters