Quilt Tops

I have two quilt tops finished. These represent April's work. Both are waiting on payday to buy supplies needed to finish the quilts.
This is my Bloom Bloom Pow quilt all sewn together. I just finished it this morning. I need to trim the sides to make straight edges. Then I need batting, backing and binding. I am thinking I will hand quilt this one so I can have the stitches on each bloom match the fabric. It will likely be quite some time before this quilt is officially finished. I plan to sew a rod pocket on the back to have it hang on the wall in my craft room.

Here is the work so far on my Father's Day Quilt for my Dad. It is fishing and outdoors themed and all done in flannels. (Not flannelette mind you, that is not a good quilting choice. But flannel from a quilt shop is.) I will do the borders, binding and backing in flannel as well and plan to have bamboo batting. This quilt will be so soft and cozy. I will post close-ups when it is finished. I am also sewing another one very similar to this for my husband for Father's Day. Thank you for stopping by my blog today to see my works in progress. There is no snow on the ground in these photos! And we had the first bar-be-que of the year yesterday! Could it be that spring is finally here?!