Two Project Pouches Finished

I started working in my project pouch last night and decided while I was at it to make two. One is for me and the other is for my sister who has recently decided to take up cross stitching again.


The designer of the pattern for these pouches is Aneela Hoey and I used her fabric to make them as well. The fabric line is called "Sew Stitchy".


That's her book poking out of the pocket there too. (Can you tell I'm a bit of a fan?) These little pouches are meant to hold all your embroidery supplies so you can take them on the go with you. If you want to  make one you can purchase her pattern here.


I got two of them done in the equivalent of an afternoon so I would classify this pattern as easy. If you don't have experience with binding a quilt though you may find it a bit tricky. I hope my sister likes hers. ;) I think she will.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my Saturday finish. Don't forget to enter my giveaway.