Cyber Monday Sale Starts Today

Hi everyone. I am having a Cyber Monday sale in my Etsy shop. Everything is 20% off from Nov. 30th through to Dec. 2nd at midnight. Here are my latest creations that I have in my shop. :) I have added a section for zipper pouches to and I have been having so much fun sewing them and picking the fabrics for them. Please send me an Etsy convo if you are overseas and wishing to purchase one. I will get a postage quote for you.

 These ones are "goth style" zipper pouches with geeky glasses for the lining fabric.

 I have two Matryoshka zipper pouches. These are priced higher than the goth ones because the zipper alone was $5.00.
 They are lined with dark purple pearl bracelets.

And I have one pink one with cameras on the outside and geeky glasses for the lining.

Thanks for checking out my latest projects. :) I managed to find a sewing machine light bulb at Walmart for $1.97! So I don't have my flashlight duck taped to my machine anymore. Happy sewing and shopping!