Introducing Clinton Modern Creative - A new Canadian Online Quilt Shop


Hi! Today I would like to introduce you to Clinton Modern Creative! A new Canadian online quilt shop in Saskatoon, SK. 

Clinton Modern Creative has a fantastic selection of fabrics. I just ordered the Alison Glass bundle from them this morning. Darla, the shop owner behind Clinton Modern Creative, is an online friend of mine whom I met on Instagram and although we've never met in person yet I feel like I know her personally. She has curated an amazing selection of modern fabrics and the shop has a fantastic notions section as well. I have ordered several Pellon interfacing products from her Interfacing and Stabilizers section that are favorites for bag making.

Alison Glass Chroma Handcrafted Batik.

Clinton Modern Creative is now a sponsor of the Daydreams of Quilts blog so watch for more news from them soon!