Cork Baker Street Bag

Hello! I have been long awaiting the arrival of the new cork fabric I spoke of in the last post because of course I ordered some extra for myself to sew with. Yesterday I made a cork Baker Street Bag and today I made another. This pattern is a free video and pattern from Sara of Sew Sweetness.


The bags I made are sewn with cork fabric which we have availabe on our website and Etsy.



The bags themselves are also available on our website and Etsy if you are not a bag maker yourself.

I think these will be lovely for spring and summer shopping and generally being out looking fabulous! :)


I lined the bags with a cotton/linen blend from Robert Kaufman. It is their Essex yarn dyed linen.


In addition to the zipper panel bag closure there are four slip pockets on the interior of the purse.


As always the second one was easier and quicker to make than the first one but this bag can be made in an afternoon .