Daydreams of Quilts Blog Follower Survey and Blog News

Hello and Happy Middle of March to you! :)

I am working hard behind the scenes to make some improvements to how I serve my blog readers, newsletter subscribers and social media followers. I have created a survey which I would like to invite you to take so you can give me your opinions and feedback.

Take Daydreams of Quilts Blog/Follower Survey

I value your input and opinions! :) I am learning so many new things in an online business course right now. I am also learning how to make better YouTube videos.

Plus, I am in the process of finally moving my blog to my own self hosted Wordpress site. I will give you all the details on that as soon as I have it ready for you.

Thank you for taking my survey! Here's a comparisson of digital me versus real life me to make this post more interesting. ;)