Quilter's/Sewist's Hand Stamped Cards & Mother's Day cards

Yesterday was Mother's Day and one of my gifts from my husband and kids was some free time to make hand made cards. Here are some of my creations from my happy hours of stamping yesterday afternoon.
This is the card I made for my Mom for Mother's Day. She loves bird motifs.

This is the inside of the card. These paper's a "Martha Stewart" scrap booking papers.
This is the card I made for my Grandma. The yellow daisy paper made me think of her.
This is the inside of the card. The daisy paper is two sided so it was nice to be able to show off both sides.
Then I made several sets of quilter's/sewist's greeting cards. These one pictured here are for a family friend who is an excellent quilter and helped me along when I was first starting to quilt. I have been meaning to make her a set for ages and finally got them done.
I made four other sets in different colours. I decided to give each of my blog giveaway winners from last week a set of four cards as well as their prizes so I will pop the cards into their packages before I mail them out.
I have two sets of cards up for sale in my Etsy Shop if you would like a set.
So that's what I did on Mother's Day. What do you think? I am hatching a plan for a giveaway in June so stay tuned for that. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you get time today to do some crafting.