Cutting Like Crazy

I cut, and cut and cut all morning. Now I need to replace my rotary blade! It turns out I went a little crazy when I bought the fabric for the "Penny Candy" quilt. I have enough to sew one for me and one for a gift. And then I still had enough to list a roll of 40 strips in my shop if one of you wants to sew one. Plus even more to make Christmas table runners so then I listed some charm squares too.


They never look as nice as the ones from the factory when you roll them yourself. *sigh*

Anyway, now I am on to strip piecing which is much more fun than cutting. :) I am so proud of myself getting going on a Christmas quilt in September.


I got my first shipment of Divine Twine today too! Excitement!


I think these colours will be lovely on Christmas gifts. I know I am jumping ahead of Halloween a bit... but I did also get orange and black twine. I guess that's it for my little break. It's back to the sewing machine for me. I am determined to have these Christmas quilts done this year. I hope you are enjoying your Friday. It is lovely and sunny here today. :)