Modern Circles Rainbow Quilt Pattern is now Available

Hello Fellow Quilt and Rainbow Lovers! :) I am pleased to say that I got my butt in gear this week and finally got the PDF file made up for my "Modern Circles Rainbow Quilt" pattern. This pattern was originally published in "Quilter's Connection" magazine's Spring 2016 edition so if you have a copy of that then you already have this pattern.

You can now find the Modern Circles Rainbow Quilt pattern on the Daydreams of Quilts website , Etsy and Craftsy.

European Union buyers please use Etsy as they handle the VAT tax for us. :) Thank you.

This pattern has two size options: Crib Quilt and Lap/Twin Quilt with fabric requirements for both. (Of course it can also be made even bigger by sewing more blocks and adding rows.)  Digital quilt diagrams for both sizes are included. The file is 9 pages long including the cover page (above) and the templates page. The quilt is constructed with drunkard's path blocks so it does use curved seams but fear not! If you've been following me for a while you probably know that I made a YouTube video so show you that these seams are actually not hard to do at all. There is a link to the video in the pattern file as well as step by step photos and written instruction.

Here is the video right here so you can preview it and know that you can make this quilt! :)



I really enjoy incorporating curved piecing into my quilts. I also used it in my "40 Prairie Sunsets Quilt" (below) and I have a new pattern coming soon that uses a little bit of curved piecing as well. 40 Prairie Sunsets is in all three online shops too.

40 Prairie Sunsets by Daydreams of Quilts.

My little daughter sleeping under her rainbow quilt.

So give curved piecing a shot and create a beautiful modern rainbow quilt. My Modern Circles Rainbow Quilt can be found on the Daydreams of Quilts website , Etsy and Craftsy.