Getting Ready for the White Barn Market This Weekend

I have been learning a few new patterns lately in preparation for our next day at market. We will be at the White Barn Market in Thorsby, Alberta on Saturday August 26th from 10-4. More information on that and our September event at the bottom of the post.

Here are some of the things I've been making:

Slouch bag shoulder bags. The pattern for these can be found in the book "Sewing to Sell" by Virginia Lindsay.

All of these bags are listed for sale on my Shopify site and on Etsy.


Slouch bag in a birds on branches print with Lizzy House Asterisk accent.


I found this awesome gate ring hardware at Emmaline Bags. It makes life so much nicer for me when making these bags.


Slouch bag in Uppercase fabrics.


Slouch bag in Lizzy House Asterisk fabric with birds on branches accent.


Slouch bag in Felice Regina's Luna Sol fabrics.


Above and below Slouch bags in "Priory Square" fabrics (and a bit of Art Gallery Basics)


I learned a new binder cover pattern also by Virginia Lindsay of Gingercake Patterns. These binder covers are listed on my website and Etsy as well and are made with Tula Pink "Eden" fabrics.





Another new pattern for me was the Crayon Art Folio also by Virginia Lindsay. I made a lot of them! It was quite a sewing marathon!



Outside of a Crayon Art Folio bag.


And the inside.

I think these will be popular with the kids because my daughter loves hers! There's more but this post is getting a bit long. ;)

I hope this market goes well because it's the last one of the summer for me. We were there two weeks ago and it was fantastic! If you're in the area of Thorsby/Edmonton I hope you'll come out and say hi. I got to meet long-time blog follower Ioleen at the last one and she was lovely! It was so nice to meet her. So make sure you let me know who you are if you stop by. :)

Here's the info:






Also, looking ahead to September, we will be at the Etsy Made in Canada event at the Shaw Conference Centre in Edmonton. Make sure you get a handbill from me for that event if you come to the White Barn Market.


Here are all my navigation links here for those who cannot see the blog buttons:

Navigation on the blog:
Home
About
Shop
Tutorials

Social Media Links:
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
YouTube
RSS
Bloglovin
Etsy
Newsletter
Facebook Group